The 54th Sanibel Symposium will be held on February 16th to 21st, 2014
AWARDSThe organizers of the 54th Sanibel Symposium will present the following awards:
- One (1) Dell-Intel Young Investigator Award
- Three (3) IBM-Löwdin Awards for Postdoctoral Associates
- Three (3) IBM-Zerner Awards for Graduate students
- One (1) Dell-Intel / O'Brien Award for Undergradute Students.
The awards will be presented at the Symposium, February 16-21, 2014. All nine awardees will receive a $600 travel fee reimbursement.
The Symposium organizers welcome applications from scientists active in the areas of research covered by the Sanibel Symposium. Applications must be submitted before December 30, 2013 and should include:
- Brief statement (no more than one side of one page) of eligibility and rationale for being supported
- Abstract of poster that will be presented
- Confirmation from supervising faculty member that the applicant is an undergraduate, graduate, or post doctural associate.
- You must register online for the symposium before the deadline of December 30, 2013
- All recipients of these awards for 2014 must attend the 2014 Sanbiel symposium to be eligible. Cancellation of registration makes one ineligible.for these awards.
- Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org