The 57th Sanibel Symposium will be held February 19th to 24th, 2017
AWARDSThe organizers of the 57th Sanibel Symposium will present the following awards:
- Young Investigator Award
The awards will be presented at the Symposium, February 19-24, 2017. Sanibel has a long history of giving awards to deserving undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral students, and for a young investigator. Depending upon the quality of the applicants, up to six awards will be granted among those four categories. Each award consists of a $500 travel reimbursement to attend the meeting.
The Symposium organizers welcome applications from scientists active in the areas of research covered by the Sanibel Symposium. Applications must be submitted before December 31, 2016 and should include:
- Brief statement (no more than one side of one page) of eligibility and rationale for being supported
- Abstract of poster that will be presented
- Confirmation from supervising faculty member that the applicant is an undergraduate, graduate, or post doctoral associate.
- You must register online for the symposium before the deadline of December 31, 2016
- All recipients of these awards for 2017 must attend the 2017 Sanbel Symposium to be eligible. Cancellation of registration makes one ineligible for these awards.
- Please submit applications to email@example.com